Carpet-laying tips for Torquay home owners
When it comes to carpet laying Torquay home owners want the best.
And that’s fair enough we think. If you outlay hard-earned money for a new carpet and underlay, you want to know that it’s going to be installed correctly and look great for years to come.
At HMC Flooring, we believe the best way to achieve a quality flooring result with new carpet is to call in the experienced professionals.
Flooring is a key element in your home or rental property. It grounds the home’s look while taking a daily pummeling from pounding feet. With this in mind, ensuring your new carpet and underlay are cut to the right size and correctly installed is too important to get wrong. Mistakes by attempting a DIY approach can also be extremely costly and interfere with carpet warranties.
HMC Flooring has notched up more than 15 years in the carpet laying business. But we don’t just provide professional carpet laying for Torquay clients and home owners around the region, we also supply a huge range of quality carpet at our warehouse.
We advise people wanting new carpet installed to:
- Get a professional tradesperson to lay the floor covering. A professional will have the experience, specialty tools and knowledge to get the job done right;
- Make sure you take advantage of free measure and quote services offered by professional carpet layers such as HMC Flooring.
- Consult with experts to ensure the carpet you choose suits the location it’s earmarked for and your budget.
- Don’t forget about sourcing underlay too. Just like carpet, it needs to be correctly installed or the carpet’s fit will be impacted;
- And make sure the carpet laying team you choose will leave behind a clean work site and disposes of your old carpet, just like our expert crew does every job we tackle.
Don’t let carpet laying become a stressful task. Turn to the experts at HMC Flooring instead and before you know it your carpet will be laid and your floors will look fantastic.