Five ways floor rugs can enhance Geelong homes
It’s amazing how carefully selected floor rugs in Geelong can enhance your home.
At HMC Flooring, we love helping people search through our huge range of rugs to find the perfect one for hallways, lounges, bedrooms and playrooms. With rugs you can add warmth, style and colour to a room without having to outlay a huge amount of money. And that makes them a real interior design asset.
Here are five ways you can use a rug to enhance your home:
- Increasing the level of comfort – If you have tiles or floorboards, adding a soft, warm rug can make a power of difference when it comes to comfort. Shag wool rugs, for instance, will increase the coziness factor, keeping feet warm and spaces comfortable in cooler months.
- Styling made easy – A rug is the easiest way to complement your home’s style and aesthetics. It’s a way to bring a room together and anchor pieces of furniture into a balanced grouping. They also allow you to be creative, because they’re easy to move or change if you want to vary a room’s feel.
- Floor protectors – If you have an area that attracts a high volume of foot traffic, a rug fits the bill. With cheap carpet runners or floor rugs Geelong residents can easily protect floors from wear and tear.
- Versatile performers – Rugs come in a huge range of sizes, materials, colours and patterns. From large to small, square to round, wool to synthetic and unlimited colours, the choice is yours.
- Cheaper alternative to new flooring – If you have a drab space in your home, you’d be surprised at the difference a new rug can make. So instead of replacing the floor to bring life to your room, use a rug and save money in the process.
If you are on the hunt for the perfect rug for your home, it’s time to check out the many choices at HMC Flooring’s warehouse in West Fyans Street. When it comes to floor rugs Geelong region people will be impressed by the wide selection we have on offer.